Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EPIC BASS


THE EPICEST BASS. BASS. BASS. WHATEVER.

Little min post here, just to let all of you bass fiends (me. maybe jt pesos. will, if he ever reads this blog...) about this absolutely destructo-crushing mix that I was linked to by.. wait for it... my dad. See, Sasha Frere Jones (SFJ... google it), esteemed music critic, and New Yorker online blogger, shares my craving for fat crunchy LAZER BASS. And my dad, aging hipster that he is, loves el Nuevo Yorquero ( I mean I do too, but whatever), and so he passed along this little bad boy to me, just saying "this is a little beyond my comfort zone.. but thought maybe you'd like it". WELL HE WAS RIGHT. I DO!

TROUBLE & BASS FABRIC TAKEOVER PROMO MIX - FROM DISCOBELLE.NET - CLICK HERE. Fine. Direct link... HERE.

B-B-B-B-B-ONUS! MY FAVORITE TRACK FROM THE WHOLE GOD-DAMNED THING:

RICO TUBBS - BORN TO BOUNCE (SUPRA1 REMIX) - DOWNLOAD - SO EPIC... ASS LIKE THAT, SHE WAS BORN TO BOUNCE... BWAMP BWAMP BWAMP BWAMP CAN'T WAIT TO GET DRUNK AND BLAST THIS...

Oh! DOUBLE BONUS!

EDU K - RAVER LOVIN (NADASTROM REMIX) - DOWNLOAD - Well, y'all should know that I harbor an unhealthy obsession with Nadastrom from when I saw him tear it up dj'ing at club 9:30 in DC. B-More meets rave meets electro meets fat booty shaking bass. Another party banger. And who can't relate to needing a little raver lovin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment